Friday, September 16, 2011

Not-so-secret Admiration

Just because there's a book in LongaBOOKo isn't the only reason I sometimes like to plop the ol' tuckus in my easy chair (though with my back, it's not so 'easy' to plop back up these days!) and 'chillax' (chill + relax) with a nice thick hardback in my hands.

Today I'd like to give a 'shout out' to one of my all time faves, Dave Barry. This guy is hilarious! I don't know how many times he has me 'LMFAO' (laughing my Fatty Arbuckle off) with one of his patented 'bon mots' (is that French for "Barryism"? ";)").

So if you ever happen to walk by the window to my den and peer in (and not just because you're my crazy mother-in-law spying on me again) (I keed, I keed!) and wonder why I'm laughing out loud all by myself, now you'll know why - I'm "Barry-ing" myself in a good book!

till next time - why am I supposed to want 'hits' on my blog? Who wants to be hit?


No comments:

Post a Comment